Checking in with our Speakeasy Club members has helped us get an insight into what they really care about!
What is it all about?
Our survey has given us a clearer picture of how we can better support our community – from offering more learning opportunities, developing their interests and helping them stay well. We used these findings to craft actions that will make sure we’re helping them reach new heights. It’s all part of the mission to help everyone learn, connect and grow as individuals.
What did we find out?
- 72% of respondents said ‘lack of time’ was a barrier to pursuing interests.
- People rated personal development a 7.9/10 in terms of importance to them, and professional development was rated at 7.3/10.
- 77% of respondents said that their family was their top priority amongst everything.
- 43% of respondents said regular meet ups were the top area of support they desired in terms of improving their wellbeing.
Our Key Actions
- Create an online & in-person community.
- Make information relatable, relevant, and as easily accessible as possible.
- Questions we need to ask ourselves constantly:
- Do we have the person at the heart of this decision?
- Will this make people’s lives easier? Happier? More enjoyable?
- Will this help people challenge their thinking and support their curiosity?
- Is it fun and authentic?
We created the Huddle!
A one stop shop, where everything you need is inside one online community, all at the click of a button.
It’s your online clubhouse! Everything that you talk about in YOUR clubhouse is now online and easily accessible.
Wellbeing, conversations, events and more…
We started Wednesday Wander!
Every Wednesday at 8am, we meet up at the clifftops in Penarth to simply have a wander. You can catch up with friends, make new ones, or simply take some time to be present in the moment and notice what’s landing with you.
You don’t have to be in Penarth though, you can take your Wednesday wander anywhere in the world! Just take 10minutes to be truly present, blocking out everything from the day.
Feel free to share with us on social media using #wednesdaywander