This website (“Site”) is operated Speakeasy Club LTD
We are committed to assisting users with access to the Site. We will be working towards AA compliance within W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards, and we will aim to achieve this in many areas of the Site.
The Site will be tested with several assistive technologies, including W3C validation tools and NVDA screen readers.
We will be reviewing the accessibility on to the site on an annual basis.
Our Site is developed to support AA compliance where possible on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 10 only)
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
The browsers we support feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your desktop browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press −
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press −
You can also set a minimum text size. Look in the Preferences, under the Advanced tab.
Useful Links Accessibility
Vision-related Web Links:
Operating Systems Accessibility Links:
Microsoft – http://www.microsoft.com/enable/
Hearing Related Web Links: